Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Coastal Finds at Ikea



I stopped in at Ikea the other day to pick up some sheets, so of course I had to browse around a little...And I'm glad I did! Ikea is full of fun coastal-themed products right now--and at such great prices. Here are some things I picked up.

First, I found this canvas table runner with a fish print. So cute! $9.99. It's 79" x 16".



And paper napkins to match. I bought four packs of these. I think they were $1.69 each.



I also found these laminated trays for $6.99 each. They are 19.5" x 6.25". They would be great for serving crackers and cheese.



How about an apron for $9.99?



Although less obviously "fishy", I also picked up this duvet and sham set for one of the guest rooms. The duvet cover and two shams in queen size was $49.99.

So lots of great beachy items at Ikea right now. It's certainly worth a look.


© Salt Marsh Cottage 2014

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    When you lay the runner on the table do all the fish run side up to the same direction? Meaning if you lay the runner on the table one side of the table will have the fish upside down. Or do they switch side in the middle?
    Thanks, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. himalayan salt

    ReplyDelete