Thursday, March 9, 2017

Who's Ready for Outdoor Living?



That would be me. The weather's been beautiful here, but there's another cold snap coming (ugh!). To cheer myself up, I've been eyeing some options to upgrade my deck. There are some terrific sales going on right now, so this is a great time to buy while the prices are low and the selection is as good as it gets.

Pier 1 is having an amazing sale--20% off all regularly priced outdoor furniture.  And here's a code for free shipping on all orders $49 and up. Check this baby out!



I could so see this dining set on my deck.




This super-cute striped rug is on clearance--66% off!




Wayfair is having a great outdoor sale, too! Up to 70% off! I would love a couple of chaises like this. Glass of wine. Watch the sunset. 



And I so love this bar cart from Joss & Main. On sale now for 33% off.





And how about some new outdoor pillows. These are all on sale.







This is the year I'm going to spring for a set of Melamine plates for the deck and porch.





Am I the only one who thinks I HAVE to have a set of these string lights for my deck?




Hope you enjoyed this brief break from cold weather. Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment