Thursday, November 17, 2016

Coastal Gift Guide

Wondering what to get your coastal-loving friends or family for Christmas? I pulled together some ideas to get you started. The price range runs the gamut from stocking stuffers to big splurges.  I think you'll find something for everyone on your list!





Let's start with some things for entertaining:

Set of 4 Highball Glasses $32
A friend gave me a set of these glasses for Christmas last year. They're really lovely with the etched scallop shells. A nice coastal touch without going overboard.

 Nautical Picnic Basket $289
Who wouldn't love a beautiful picnic basket like this?  Picture going to the beach around sunset with a nice bottle of wine, a loaf of crusty french bread, a selection of cheeses, fresh fruit. Yeah. Sign me up.


Set of 4 Embroidered Reef Napkins $39
Aren't these pretty? I love the designs and the soft blue color. They would look so pretty with white ironstone dishes.
 Whale Cutting Board $35 (on sale)
 This really makes me smile. It would be great for serving cheese and crackers.


Ideas for homebodies:
 Cable Knit Throw $55 (on sale)
Wouldn't it be nice to cozy up on the couch with one of these and a good book on a cold dreary day? The cable knit reminds me of a fisherman sweater.

 Whale Book Ends $79
And these would be perfect for arranging the those good reads. 

 Bamboo Hurricane $70
CB2
I just love the texture of this candle holder. Kind of reminds me of a sea urchin.It would make a great centerpiece.

 Decorative Sea Fan Glass Bowl $57
I think this would look so pretty on a coffee table. Very elegant.

Getting personal:
 Tocca Candle in Montauk $38
This candle is amazing. Amazing. If you've tried Tocca candles before (I started with Stella), you know that they are incredible. You will understand why paying $38 for a candle is so worth it. Now, you have to try the Montauk scent. It smells like fresh salt air--only better. The Montauk scent is getting harder to find, so jump on it. My husband gave me one last year. Love. It.


 Sea Salt Soap $7
 Looking for a stocking stuffer? This soap really smells wonderful. Really fresh and clean.


Spreading cheer:

 Coastal Evergreen Christmas Wreath $45
I give a few of these as gifts every year. Last year I also gifted myself. It's really lush and fragrant and it looks stunning. And you can have it delivered to anyone in the U.S. for free.

Set of 3 Glass Seashell Ornaments $20 (on sale)
Pretty ornaments always make nice gifts. I love that these are real glass and the jute hanger is a nice touch. Perfect for anyone who has a coastal Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment